我爱的人

all is my ~

Photobucket

lover

2010年7月26日星期一

英文

1.The first step is always the hardest

  有时候要开始新的事物可能有些难度。如果你以前从没有学过英语的话,你可能会面对恐惧感。然而,一旦你开始了学习,你就一定不会后悔!

  2.If at first you don”tsucceed, try, try again

  有时在没有成功的时候放弃而不是继续坚持是非常简单的。但不要失去学习英语的信心!每个人都有各自的学习方式,只要付出一点努力学习,你就能找到适合你的学习方式。

  3.No pain, no gain

  不劳无获。学习英语看起来象是个艰巨的任务,但是只要付出一点,你就会得到相当大的收获!

  4.Don”t cry over spilledmilk

  覆水难收。可能你还在后悔过去浪费了许多时间而没有学习英语,但是取而代之,更着眼于你的将来-一个讲英语的将来。

  5.Make hay while the sunshines

  你应该把握时间和机遇去做你想做的事。难道现在还不是从Englishtown课程中得到最大收获的时间吗?

  6.Practice makesperfect

  不要因为不能马上成为某事物的专家而失望。有时你可能并没有感觉到英语的进步,但是只要你更多的操练,你的英语就一定能更流利。

  7.There’’s more than one wayto skin a cat

  条条大陆通罗马。你可能是因为没有时间去上课而放弃了英语学习。如果是这样的话,看一下Englishtown的在线学习课程-你可以在任何时间任何地点获得同样好的学习效果。

  8.You reap what you sow

  一份耕耘,一份收获。每个人都希望获得成功,但是要确定你是否付出了努力并认真的学习了英语!

  9.Two heads are better thanone

  两个人一起比单打独斗要有效的的多。为什么不参加一堂口语课或找一位学习伙伴共同操练英语呢?

  10.Don”t put off untiltomorrow what you can do today

  不要再拖延了,今天能完成的事就今天做。对于职场的成功英语从来没有象现在这样至关重要过-现在就是学习英语的最佳时间!

100 題

1. 我们最终见了面。

  we finally stand face to face.

  2. 我父亲上了年纪。

  my father is getting along in years.

  3. 他在人群中特显眼。

  he stands out in the crowd.

  4. 再稍等一会儿。

  stick around for a while longer.

  5. 我们走吧。

  let’s hit the road.

  6. 他马上就回来。

  he may show up soon.

  7. 你可以尽情的吃,尽情的喝。

  you can eat and drink your fill.

  8. 那个男孩看起来象他的父亲。

  the boy seems to take after his father.

  9. 性格上更象他的母亲。

  in his character he’s more like his mother.

  10. 这是我应该做的。

  don’t mention it. it’s all in a day’s work.

  11. 你这是在专家面前卖弄。

  you’re showing off in front of the expert.

  12. 我接受你的邀请。

  i’ll take you up on that.

  13. 我对烹饪一窍不通。

  i don’t know the first thing about cooking.

  14. 日子难熬。

  i have a tough row to hoe.

  15. 筋疲力尽了。

  it run me ragged.

  16. 真够呛。

  i’m running myself ragged.

  17. 没错。

  i’ll bet.

  18. 费劲的工作。

  it’s an uphill battle.

  19. 机器是坏的。

  the machine is on the fritz.

  20. 也许我能为你做些什么。

  maybe i could run some errands for you.

  21. 你来得正是时候。

  you arrived just in the nick of time.

  22. 我凭经验做的。

  i just do it by rule of thumb.

  23. 身上不要带太多的钱。

  never carry around any more cash than you can afford to havestolen.

  24. 请介绍一下图书馆的情况。

  i’d appreciate it if you could clue me in on the library.

  25. 一箭双雕。

  that’ll kill two birds with one stone.

  26. 什么事让你冥思苦想的?

  what are you racking your brain over?

  27. 我们去看看。

  let’s go and have a look.

  28. (生活怎么样?)还凑合吧!

  i just keep my head above water.

  29. 尽情欣赏古代建筑。

  i feasted my eyes on the ancient structures.

  30. 他扮演的毛泽东表演特别出色。

  his performance of mao zhedong is top-notch.

  31. 一位年轻女子招待的我。

  a young woman waited on me.

  32. 摄影迷。

  he’s always been something of a shutterbug.

  33. 坚持不懈。

  i keep plugging away.

  34. 我都记下了。

  i’ve jotted down all.

  35. 你最好缩短讲稿的内容。

  you’d better cut short the lecture.

  36. 这解释莫名其妙。

  the explanation made no sense.

  37. 你最好和你的妻子商量一下,明天给我一个答复吧。

  you’d better talk it over with your wife and give me your answertomorrow.

  38. 我随便说说。

  well, off the top of my head.

  (i didn’t prepare my lecture before-hand and only talked off thetop of my

  head.)

  39. 你过奖了。

  you’re laying it on thick.

  40. 价格没你说的那么高。

  the price wasn’t quite as high as you say.

  41. 我只是略知皮毛。

  i’m only able to scratch the surface.

  42. 你最好再核对一下答案。

  you’d better make a double check with your answer.

  43. 我想你会成为计算机专家的。

  i think you have it in you to be an expert of computer.

  44. 我已经在屋子里闷了整整一个星期了。

  i’ve been cooped up in the house for the whole week.

  45. 我们到外面呼吸一些新鲜空气吧。

  let’s get out for some fresh air.

  46. 我感觉得出去走走了。

  i feel i have to get away from it all.

  47. 这部电影在中国大受欢迎。

  the movie is going over big everywhere in china.

  48. 她每周绝食一天。

  she fasts a day every week.

  49. 别管我。

  leave me alone.

  50. 我困了。

  i feel very sleepy.

  51. 走开,别烦我。

  go fly a kite and stop bugging me.

  52. 快点,否则你要赶不上了。

  shake a leg, or you’ll miss it.

  53. 我谢谢你的关心。(不耐烦的)

  i share your enthusiasm.

  54. 这些都很畅销。

  they’re selling like hot cakes.

  55. 赶快!

  get a move on!

  56. 谢谢为我提供信息。

  thanks for the info.

  57. 我们休息一会儿吧。

  let’s take a breather.

  58. 这次我请客。

  it’s on me this time.

  59. 我们计划去看场电影。

  we plan to take in a movie.

  60. 我觉得你说到点子上了。

  i think you’ve put your finger on it.

  61. 什么事让你烦恼?

  what’s bugging you?

  62. 最近他变了个人。

  he hasn’t been himself lately.

  63. 我每天大喊英语一个小时。

  i put in an hour a day speaking english loudly.

  64. 这取决你花的时间。

  it all depends on how much time you’d like to put in.

  65. 随大流。

  you’ve jumped on the bandwagon.

  66. 你得为此承担责任。

  you’ll have to answer for that.

  67. 我从你这里学到了很多。

  i learned a lot from you.

  68. 我左右为难。

  i’m really in a bind.

  69. 我替你照顾他。

  i’ll take care of him for you.

  70. 我们还是找一个折衷的办法。

  let’s find a happy medium.

  71. 他沉溺于赌博。

  he’s addicted to the gambling.

  72. 这令我兴奋。

  it really turns me on.

  73. 狂欢。

  painting the town red.

  74. 这个成语把我搞胡涂了。

  this idiom baffles me.

  75. 你说的我听不懂。

  what you said is over my head.

  76. 也许我应该扔掉我的语法书,重新开始。

  maybe, i should throw out my grammar books and start fromscratch.

  77. 猴年马月。

  one of these years.

  78. 你不懂你的笑话。

  i don’t catch on to jokes you told.

  79. 我这人没有艺术细胞。

  i’m not artistically-minded.

  80. 他的建议对我没用的。

  his proposed didn’t serve my turn.

  81. 你能代替他吗?

  could you fill in for him?

  82. 我不擅长即席演讲。

  i’m not good at speaking off the cuff.

  83. 我赞成。

  i’ll buy it.

  84. 你说的真好。

  you’ve never said a truer word.

  85. 我婉言谢绝了他们的邀请。

  i politely refused their invitation.

  86. 什么时候开演?

  what time does the curtain go up?

  87. 我受够他了。

  i’ve had it with him.

  88. 冷静点。

  keep your cool.

  keep your shirt on.

  89. 给我一次机会吧?

  give me a break, will you?

  90. 咱俩谁也别说谁。(半斤八两)

  talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

  91. 别激动。

  don’t get excited.

  92. 我一时想不起他的名字。

  i can’t think of his name right off the bat.

  93. 我们从今以后别吵嘴了。

  let’s give up arguing from now on.

  94. 我听得是小道消息。

  i heard it through the grapevine.

  95. 眼见为实。

  i’ll believe it when i see it.

  96. 他们两人很相配的。

  they, are suited to each other.

  97. 他们是美满的夫妻。

  they’re the perfect couple.

  98. 让过去的就过去吧。

  let bygones be bygones.

  99. 开心的时候会觉得时间飞快。

  time flies when you’re having fun.

  100. 日出的美景真令人心旷神怡。

  the beauty of the sunrise is really breathtaking.

短句子

Use is a second nature.
习惯成自然。

Take one thing with another.
由此及彼

Take the rough with the smooth.
既能享乐也能吃苦

The best fish swim near the bottom.
好鱼游水底

The busiest men find (or have) the most leisure (or time).
最忙的人时间最多

The best teacher one can have is necessity.
我们能得到的最好教师是“需要”。

We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.
我们先养成习惯,然后习惯又左右我们

優美的句子~

Eternity is not a distance but a decision.

在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂


Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。


Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

距离使两颗心靠得更近。


I need him like I need the air to breathe.

我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。


You make my heart smile.

我的心因你而笑

Love without end hath no end.

情绵绵,爱无边。


Love's tongue is in the eyes.

爱情的话语全在双眼之中。


In love folly is always sweet.

恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙

2010年7月19日星期一

我的新生活~

在失戀的期間
有很多人陪者我
謝謝你們~
尤其是小弟弟~
謝謝你的安尉~



我想了很多~
自己的脾氣的確很不好
我看見自己和家人吵架
看見自己怎麽對愛人
尤其是在家每次都和父親吵架時
我都控制不到



現在的我要改掉脾氣
我不想因爲脾氣
失去了最愛的愛人
最愛的家人
最愛的朋友



今天我控制下自己
爸爸説話
我都壓抑自己
不要自己亂説話
不要發脾氣
靜靜的聼就好了



我不出聲
只是聼
就沒有吵架了
今天過的很和氣



我也要過的很開心
改掉自己最壞的東西
就會開心了
我的新生活來領了

2010年7月18日星期日

矛盾

我是个很矛盾的人
我说一套做一套
每次因为这样
弄出很多事来了
我要改掉着坏习惯了!
我生病了
头痛
可能热气吧~
想快点好起来~

2010年7月10日星期六

终于结束了我的爱情

351天~ 差 不多1年了
我们都痛苦在一起很久
现在都解脱了
我要得是可以保护我的
可以依靠得人
很可惜 你不是 ~
我们的分开是好的~
对大家都好~
不用再 痛苦了
不过也有曾经开心过的~
谢谢云顶 你给我的美好回忆 ~
那是我最美好的回忆了
我在这里祝 你幸福哦~
我也会幸福快乐 的过每1天~



下1段爱情可能很快就来啦 ~哈哈~ 等待我的部落消息吧~

2010年7月2日星期五

hong ki


i love u~